Thursday, August 30, 2012

My life as we know it!


My name is Kimberly Arnold! I was born on April 26. I live with my mom, dad, and my eleven year old sister. I was raised a small town called Ashland, Al. It is about an hour away from Jacksonville. Where I come from God, football, farming, hunting, and mud-riding are everything! It's so small that there's nothing to do so we meet on our square and then hit dirt roads. My passions would be God, softball, and my horses. We're currently trying to train two of them, Blaze and Caesar, and my third one, Dusty, is trained and ready to ride! Jesus is number and I take great pride in my family and my small town! I was the last graduating class of my high school because they tore it down and combined a new school with our rivals! We knew everybody in the school and had most of the I have a dog named Jasper. He is half pug and half pomeranian and my mom and dad treat him better than she does me or my sister! Even though he looks funny, I love him. College life is a lot different from the small town life back home but i'm loving every minute of it! I also love go-karts! My friends made a race track and they race every weekend! We also go to the dirt track where they race dirt track cars on Fridays and go-karts on Saturdays! I'm looking forward to the transition to college and my classes! Well, that's all folks! If you want to know more you can add me on facebook or twitter!
My parents!

The last day of my high school still standing!

My dog Jasper


4 comments:

  1. It sounds really cool that you're from a small town and you love farming, hunting, and mudriding. Where I live, our phones, computers, cars, tvs, and ipods are literally all that matters to teenagers! It is so annoying. I may have to go to the race track with you some time because that sounds like a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound crazy to many people but I'm actually jealous that you hunt! I've always wanted to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow but no one will ever teach me, their all scared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are cute how did you do that? I also played softball all my life up until the melanoma came, we should join that rec one the school has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha: The race track is amazing! Once I started going i fell in love with it && I don't even race!

    Morgan: I can show you...I learned from my daddy when I was about 10 && he didn't have any boys so I took up hunting so he would actually like something he did with me!

    Jessica: I joined with the BCM you should come! They have worship on Tuesdays && you can sign up & play with us

    ReplyDelete